Do you wish your lipstick lasted all day without you having to reapply it? Do you hate losing all your lip color after drinking your coffee or having a snack? Does your husband complain about lipstick on his shirt collar? You just need Lipsense to solve all your problems.
Lipsense Lip Color & Gloss has the answer for you!
The first product from SeneGence® that I tried was the LipSense and I fell in love with how long it lasted! I just don’t have time while I am busy cutting and coloring hair to reapply my makeup all day so I decided to give this stuff a try. I was just going to buy wholesale and maybe sell to my friends but once I started using it and telling people about it I decided I better get serious and order a bunch!
I have fun combining colors and using the different glosses to give me just the look I want.
- Lipsense is waterproof and does not kiss off, smear off, rub off, or budge off!
- Does not dry out your lips – it works to restore the moisture content
- Color lasts anywhere between 4 and 18 hours
The best part for you is that I now have a ton of colors in stock for you to pick up at the Parker salon and you can also try my samples so you see how easy it is to have your “last all day” look.
How to apply your Lipsense Lip Color
- Start with Clean and Exfoliated Lips (I gift everyone with a sugar scrub with their first order, so use that. Then follow up with Organic Witch Hazel on a cosmetic pad and clean your lips thoroughly.
- Dry your Lips completely
- Shake your tube of color and start at the cupids bow of your lips and apply smoothly from the center to the corner on one side and the center to the corner on the other side. (It’s ok if you miss a little part, don’t try to fix it while the lip color is still wet, you are going to do 3 coats plus gloss.)
- Repeat on your bottom lip. Let dry … I count to 10 and fan my lips with something handy to speed the process
- Repeat starting on the top lip again but this time be sure to fill in the waterline of your lips. What is that you ask? I didn’t know either but it’s the part of your lip that closest to your teeth. The part where lipstick normally comes off on your teeth. You won’t ever have to worry about that again.
- Let Dry! no really let each layer dry before adding a new one. You know like if you are painting your nails and you try to fix it while the polish is still wet and you make a big mess? The same thing will happen on your lips.
- Add the Glossy gloss! This is SUPER important because that’s what makes your lips look and feel moist and healthy. You will reapply the gloss throughout the day, particularly when you are getting started because all lips usually have some exfoliating to do.
There are NO rules with the colors. Want to use plum on the outside and pink on the waterline? Give it a try.
Senegence isn’t a new company, single mom Joni Rogers-Kante started it in 1999 and it’s been testing and improving ever since. The younger generation took the products to Facebook and now it’s booming like crazy. It’s been a great way for me to earn a little extra money and you can too! My group has lots of support and training for new distributors and I’d love to have you join my team. It’s only a $55 initial investment.
Enter my number where it says “Sponsor’s Distributor ID Number: 207301.
Once you have done this let me know so I can get you added to my groups support system.